|Birth name||Boban Rajović|
|Also known as||Boban Piroman|
25 December 1971|
|Label||Sound Production, Gold Music, City Records|
|Associated acts||Dragana Mirković, Sin (Filip Filipi), Ivana Selakov, Alka Vuica, Anabela|
Boban Rajović (born 25 December 1971) is a Danish-born Montenegrin singer popular in former Yugoslavia. Some of his big hit songs include "Usne boje vina" (Lips the Color of Wine) and "Provokacija" (Provocation.) He has lived in Belgrade since 2000.
Rajović was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, to parents that had migrated (see gastarbeiter) from Berane, modern-day Montenegro but then Yugoslavia. At 19 years of age he started singing in Yugoslav-owned cafés in Scandinavia. His family patron saint (slava) is Saint Basil of Ostrog. He moved to Belgrade, Serbia, in 2000 to record his first album. He remains there.
Rajović prefers the bald look and has been sporting it since his debut into the music world in the early 2000s.
- Studio albums
- Boban (2000)
- Puklo srce (My Heart Exploded, 2003)
- Provokacija (Provocation, 2006)
- Usne boje vina (Lips the Color of Wine, 2007)
- Kosači (Mowers, 2008)
- Mijenjam (I'm Changing, 2010)
- Compilation albums
- Najbolje do sada (The Best Until Now, 2009)
- As featured artist
- Persijska princeza (Princess of Persia, 2009) with Filip Filipi
- Mandolins Cry
- Non-album singles
- Ne Vjerujem (I Don't Believe, 2012)
- Lijepa žena (Beautiful Woman, 2013)