Crno-bijeli svijet (1996–1999)|
Croatia Records (2000–2005)
Menart Records (2006–present)
Hayat Production for Bosnia releases)
Indira Levak |
Colonia is a Croatian dance music trio from Vinkovci, Croatia. They have released nine albums and over 27 singles to date with various songs and albums gaining platinum status. They are known for winning the first ever Eurodance competition in 2001 and their various hits throughout the years.
- 1997: Vatra i Led (Fire and ice)
- 1999: Ritam ljubavi (Rhythm of love)
- 2000: Jača nego ikad (Stronger than ever)
- 2001: Milijun milja od nigdje (Million miles from nowhere)
- 2002: Izgubljeni svijet (Lost world)
- 2003: Dolazi oluja (The storm is coming)
- 2005: Najbolje od svega (Best of all)
- 2006: Do kraja (Till the end)
- 2008: Pod sretnom zvijezdom (Under the lucky star)
- 2010: X (Ten)
- 2013: Tvrđava (Fortress)
- 2002: The Best of, Volume 1
- 2005: Gold Edition
- 2009: Special Dance edition
- 2010: Retroactive Early Years
Boris Đurđević became a DJ in Vinkovci in the early 1990s. Other than his involvement in Colonia, he was later the author of theme songs for the Croatian version of Big Brother reality show and as the songwriter for the Hrvatski Idol winner's single "Treba mi snage za kraj" (I Need Strength For The End).
Tomislav Jelić is known as DJ Kameny, and had previously worked at the local hit radio station VFM in Vinkovci.
Indira Vladić attended a music school as a child, and played clarinet in the local tin band. In 1993 she took the job in County General Administration Office and spent four years there until being approached by Boris Đurđević and offered a job in Colonia. She was married to Narcis Mujkić. They divorced in 2010, after nine years of marriage.