| Junior North Vision Song Contest 6|
Let's get creative!
|Final date||15 February 2015|
|Venue||Helsinki Music Centre, Helsinki|
|Presenter(s)|| Anne Kukkohovi|
|Debuting|| Serbia |
|Returning|| Denmark |
|Withdrawing|| Albania |
|System||Each country and the kids jury awarded 12, 10, 8-1 points to their 10 favorite songs|
|Junior North Vision Song Contest|
|◄ 5 7 ►|
The Junior North Vision Song Contest 6, often referred to as JNVSC 6 is the Sixth edition of the Junior North Vision Song Contest. It will be held in the Finland, after the victory of Molly in Netherlands.
Host city and venue
On January 15 it was announced that YLE will host the contest in Helsinki. The venue chosen for the event was the Helsinki Music Centre (Finnish: Helsingin musiikkitalo, Swedish: Musikhuset i Helsingfors), a concert hall and a music center in Töölönlahti, Helsinki. The building is home to Sibelius Academy and two symphony orchestras, the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra and the Helsinki Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Music Centre is located on a prestigious site between Finlandia Hall and the museum of contemporary art Kiasma, and across the street from the Parliament of Finland. The vineyard-type main concert hall seats 1,704 people. The building contains five smaller rooms for 140–400 listeners. These include a chamber music hall, a chamber opera hall, an organ hall, a 'black box' room for electrically amplified music and a rehearsal hall.
|01||Spain||David Parejo||"The show must go on"||6||78|
|02||Belgium||Karolien Goris||"I Don't Know"||12||62|
|03||Belarus||Vladlen Ivanov||"Belye Oblaka"||8||71|
|05||Romania||Betty Blue||"Intr-o Secunda"||7||76|
|06||Slovenia||Lina Kuduzovič||"Zamrznil je čas"||16||47|
|08||Israel||Edi Shukha||"Made in the USA"||22||6|
|09||Finland||Aino Morko||"Päästä mut irti"||11||62|
|10||Netherlands||Sarah & Julia||"Gold"||3||92|
|15||Denmark||Emma Pi||"Du ser den anden vej"||19||30|
|16||Latvia||Diāna Poluškina||"Tev atliek pasmaidīt"||9||65|
|17||Serbia||Tijana Milentijević||"Mlada, Lepa, Pametna"||10||64|
|18||Faroe Islands||Beinir||"Kennir tú hesa tíð?"||20||28|
|19||Estonia||Mari-Liis Duglas||"Good Love"||17||42|
|20||Russia||Nika Terentyeva||"Dazhe bez krylyev"||4||82|
|21||Sweden||Julia Kedhammar||"Dancing for Gold"||2||115|
|22||Morocco||Souhaila & Luciano||"In Love"||21||13|
- Albania - KlanTV Announced their withdrawal without any reason given.
- Azerbaijan - Poor results as well as lack of public interest are the two main reasons behind AzTV's withdrawal. A return hasn't been ruled out.
- Bulgaria - BNT states that Bulgaria will withdraw from Junior North Vision due to musicians singing covers being allowed to enter into the contest. BNT believes that this is unfair and just irritating.
- Croatia - A lack of artists, or more or less artists interested has been confirmed as the main reason for the withdrawal. A return hasn't been ruled out.
- Germany - ZDF announced their withdrawal due to lack of public interst and there has been no funding for this edition.
- Greece - Greece has decided to withdraw for some editions, due to lack of money and lack of children singers.
- Hungary - Has confirmed that they are not interested in joining the 6th edition.