| Junior North Vision Song Contest 9|
|Final date||17 October 2015|
|Venue||Pallati i Kongreseve, Tirana, Albania|
|System||Each country and the kids jury awarded 12, 10, 8-1 points to their 10 favorite songs|
|Junior North Vision Song Contest|
|◄ 8 10 ►|
The Junior North Vision Song Contest 9, often referred to as JNVSC 9 was the ninth edition of the Junior North Vision Song Contest. It was held in Tirana, Albania following their victory in the eighth edition. Sweden won the contest for the first time with Nova Miller singing "Supernova".
Tirana is the capital and largest city of Albania. Tirana became Albania’s capital city in 1920. The population of the city proper at the 2015 census was 610,070 and the municipality of Tirana, created in 2015, has a total population of 800,986 (2015 census). The city is host to many public institutions and public and private universities, and is the centre of the political, economic, and cultural life of the country.
The Palace of Congresses (Albanian: Pallati i Kongreseve) is a building in Tirana, Albania, where the Festivali i Këngës is annually held. It was built during the late communist era to host the Congresses of Albanian Labour Party and other main activities.
A total of fifteen countries participated with Bosnia and Herzegovina, France, Georgia, Liechtenstein, Romania and Serbia returning to the contest. Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Faroe Islands, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Malta, Morocco, Tunisia and Ukraine announced their withdrawal after participating in the last edition.
|01||Netherlands||Laura van Kaam||"Running with the Clouds"||4||80|
|02||France||Carla||"Eblouie par la nuit"||11||36|
|03||Norway||Lila||"The Day You'll Find Me"||3||99|
|05||Georgia||Linda||"Me Minda Mze"||9||55|
|06||Slovenia||Larisa Sreš||"Pelji me v Kino"||12||34|
|09||Bosnia-Herzegovina||Ana Jovancic||"Moj Svijet Muzike"||14||14|
|10||Albania (host)||Doruntina Kurteshi||"Tina Balerina"||15||7|
|11||Russia||Dayana Kirillova||"Who Lights Stars"||13||32|
|14||Liechtenstein||Michèle||"Know My Name"||5||75|
|15||Andorra||Eva Ruiz||"Que Has Hecho con mi Vida"||2||120|
|No.||Contestant||Nation(s) giving 12 points|
|5||Sweden||Andorra, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Kids Jury|
|3||Romania||Russia, Slovenia, Sweden|
|Israel||Bosnia and Herzegovina, Liechtenstein|
- Bulgaria: BNT has decided not to compete this edition citing financial burdens of NVSC 15 as their reason.
- Faroe Islands: KVF confirmed that they are no longer interested to attend the show and have slight financial difficulties to continue their participation.
- Germany: NDR is currently in talks to an artist that might represent the country, which would mean a return is possible.
- Ireland: RTÉ withdrew in the previous edition to have more time to find young singers, but stated that a return is possible.
- Lebanon: LBC Europe revealed they have no plans to return to the Junior North Vision Song Contest 9, a possible for the near future hasn't been ruled out.
- Morocco: SNRT announced the withdrawal due to bad results. A return in the future is not ruled out.
- Tunisia: Nessma withdrew from the contest due to lack of interest, and bad viewer rate. No interest has been shown for a return in the future.